Safely and easily lift drywall sheets up to 11-ft with this Marshalltown drywall lifter. The sturdy, welded steel construction and durable lifting cable allows for a single operator to lift 4-ft by 16-ft sheets of
drywall to sloped ceilings or walls. The heavy-duty tripod base is equipped with a backstop and 5-in lockable caster wheels to keep the lifter from rolling backwards while mounting sheets of drywall.
• Load capacity of 150 pounds
• Cable-driven, single-stage winch with brake allows for safe and easy lifting
• Tilts laterally, making it easy to install sheets of drywall on walls or slopped ceilings
• Can be converted into a compact format that is easy to transport and store
• Can hold single sheets of drywall up to 4ft X 16ft
You must log in to send a new comment.